Pages

I Must weigh(at MOST) 180 by June 20th

4.30.2011

:(

So....yesterday was brilliant. I did eat though. Chinese was ordered and I had 4 shrimp. They had ordered shrimp fried rice for me, because I said I wasn't hungry. So, I pretended to eat. Didn't want to eat the vegetables...the were covered in oil. Ew.

Anyway, today is started off horribly. My boyfriend forced me to eat a muffin. I only ate half of it, but still. It was chocolate. I can feel my waste stretching outward.

 Ugh, I'm not going to think about it. Because if I do, I will relapse and start being a disgusting pig because of it. I will think of my coming future.

 I have a Summer Internship coming up at a big name school, here in IL. I will live on campus and work under some of the most amazing scientific minds in the country. And I get $$$! haha, definitely a plus well.
 
 It starts June 20th, and that is a little less than 2 months away. I'm going to try to be at 190-180lbs by then. I know I can do it. I know I can do more, but I don't want to have stretchy nasty skin. I wanna maintain my skin, its probably the only beautiful thing about my body.

 Anyway, it's so hard for me to stay skinny when I live with other people. When I'm on my own, I rarely ever think about food. I like it that way. So, I will live on campus and I want to lose 20# in those 6 weeks. I know I can do it.

That will be a 30-40# weight loss less than 4 months. I might, might, might be able to do 50# if I work really hard and stay true to Anna.

I will keep you updated. <3

Peace & Beauty
 Z

No comments:

Post a Comment