Pages

I Must weigh(at MOST) 180 by June 20th

4.30.2011

Hard Ridin' and a Rant

Just had a really killer, but short workout on my bike. It was 2 miles, steep inclines, AND I as battling the wind. I thought I would have a heart attack by the time I got to the train. I LOVED it. :) I'm headed home now, where I can restrict in peace. My "boyfriend" is truly getting on my nerves. He's annoying.
Whatevs. He's always eating. And he's skinny (but ZERO muscle :( ) as hell too! And when he eats he always chomps with his goddamn mouth open and makes these weird moaning, grunty noises. It's fucking disgusting. And then, when he tries to kiss me, it's too wet. He kinda just opens his mouth and wiggles his wet, disgusting, food slurping, tongue around. He has small, lifeless lips, so all I'm getting is his fucking soaking wet, soagy ass tongue. I don't deserve that! I am an excellent kisser! AND THEN he like, leaves his spit trail all over my fucking mouth. YUCK!

I'm sorry.
TMI.
So, that relationship is going to be over soon. I do love him though. I care deeply about his feelings. Which is why I'll never tell him how I feel.
Regardless, he did some horrible shit to me anyway. He deserves all the pain he's going to get. I'll probably tell about that later on. He didn't cheat(that I know of), but it involves his fat(yes, MUCH fatter than me), greasy, acne scarred ex girlfriend. There is nothing worse than a fat person who thinks they are sexy.
Excuse me while I go through up.
Peace & Beauty
Za-Za

No comments:

Post a Comment