Pages

I Must weigh(at MOST) 180 by June 20th

4.30.2011

INTENSE!!

Wow. That workout looks so much easier than it actually is.

So, I started with blasting my music and stretching and dancing around my exercise room(spare bedroom). When I felt I had warmed up, I started with the first set of exercises.

I could only do 3 reps.

I was POURING with sweat, but I had to keep going, so I did 3 sets of the next 2. I was dying. lol. So, I went outside and started hula hooping to take a break and regroup. It kept my heart rate up and burned some much unwanted calories.

Then, I went back at it and was able to do 5 REPS! I felt so much stronger! Then I stretched and danced again for a cool down. :)

I'm probably going to ride my bike later, just to burn a few cals before bed.

And thanks to that slice of bread before my workout- I am not one bit hungry.

Beauty and Strength all around!!

Zai

No comments:

Post a Comment