Pages

I Must weigh(at MOST) 180 by June 20th

5.01.2011

Morphing

So, I'm watching my body morph. I've been kinda watching my diet these past few months, but I had fallen into the trap of the normal crowd. I swear on my future, I will never do that again. Anyway, I just noticed that my arms are much smaller than they were. My legs are shrinking and I'm starting to see some definition in my waist. This was after the workout I just did. Which was...

AMAZZZZZING! Zuzana kicked my ass, once again. Going for a bike ride in a bit to get some cream and sugar free iced coffee. That will be my post workout snack.

I feel so strong right now. I feel so light(even though I know I'm a FAR from my goal, I'm still not good enough to be too proud). I can't wait until I can start to see bone. :)

STRENGTH BEAUTY LOVE

Zai

No comments:

Post a Comment