Pages

I Must weigh(at MOST) 180 by June 20th

5.02.2011

Pre-workout Food

I made an egg sandwich for my pre workout food. It contained:

1 egg - 70cals

1 slice of whole wheat high fiber bread(folded over) - 100 cals

A kinda big meal, but I need it to push through this work out.

Total for today = 231 cals

It's kinda early to be so high in cals, BUT I have school until 4.30 and I never eat during those hours.

Zai

Also, this can be totally disregard because it is not about Ana, I am disgusted with the handling of Osama Bin Laden. Our President proudly proclaims that justice has been served, when we really didn't have factual evidence that Bin Laden was to blame. There is no justice here, only revenge. When our motives become purely revenge, we all fail. I give my tears to those who have suffered through any acts of terror, be it from our government, overseas, or at home.

Peace, Strength, & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment